Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kristi & Katie Girls Camp

I was able to take a trip to Arkansas to take Kristi & Katie to girls camp. They were able to go with the ward that Scott & David live in. It's the same ward that Steph and I lived in about 12 years ago. The girls had a good time, with the exception of the rain flowing through the tents, tornado's and a trip to the emergency room for Kristi. While they were at camp, Melinda and I were able to spend time with the cousins and with Mom and Dad. Melinda and I were able to travel to a civil war battlefield, a glass bluebird making shop, the Walton 5 & 10 (original WalMart), and just spend time together. We also went by our old house. It still looks the same other then the tree's we planted are now bigger than the house.

I loved being with the girls for a week, and getting a chance to catch up with them since I'm not home much during the week. We had a good visit with them. Thanks Kristen for taking the girls to camp. We love you!!

Thanks to Stephani for letting me take a week with the girls.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

It was my pleasure to have them at camp with me! Yeah, we had a crazy week, but all the girls seemed stronger for it. I need to post the pictures I took. And my YW have been asking about Kristi and Katie...they were a hit!